Autocars
To post your content email it us at admin@mycafelove.com.

Liked us?



Thursday, October 13, 2011

"A Good Story for Great Friends"REALLY AMAZING MUST READ :D


"A Good Story for Great Friends"
In a battle,
a soldier prepared to bring his wounded friend back from the field.
His Captian said,
" Its of No use! ur friend must be dead".
But soldier still goes & brings back his friend.
Seeing the dead body, Captain says
"I told u its of no worth. He's dead".
The soldier replies
"No sir, it was really of worth. When I got to him, my friend saw me, smiled & said his last words.
" I KNEW U'll COME". .
Hit Like If U love Ur Friends ♥



♥♥♥ Share The Love ♥♥♥

0 comment here!!!!:

Have any question? Feel Free To Post Below:

 

Popular Posts :-)

Total Pageviews

Happy New Year :)

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Share

Click here

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Best Friends Forever. | Template by Attractivemunda

Home | About | Top