Autocars
To post your content email it us at admin@mycafelove.com.

Liked us?



Monday, October 24, 2011

I want to go back to the time............


I want to go back to the time..
When happiness means tofees & biscuts,
When victory means finishing my plate 1st,
...
When safety means being in my Mom's arms,
When Dad's shoulders were, the highest place on earth & touching the roof in his strong arms means high Above The sky,
When the only things broken were my toys,
When goodbyes only meant till tomorrow,
When i loved everybody & every one lovedme,
I wish I



♥♥♥ Share The Love ♥♥♥

0 comment here!!!!:

Have any question? Feel Free To Post Below:

 

Popular Posts :-)

Total Pageviews

Happy New Year :)

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Share

Click here

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Best Friends Forever. | Template by Attractivemunda

Home | About | Top