Autocars
To post your content email it us at admin@mycafelove.com.

Liked us?



Friday, October 7, 2011

What The Hell FacebooK IS??


Teachr: Wat wil u do aftr growng up? :) 
Studnt: Facebookin g :) 

T: NO! I mean wat wil u BECUM? :/ 
S: Admin of facebook pages 8-) 

T: OMG! I MEAN wat wil u ACHIEVE aftr u grow up? :| 
S: Facebook Admin Rights ;) 

T: IDIOT! I MEAN wat wil u do 4 ur PARENTS? :> 
S: I create a page 4 thm on facebooK, I LUV MOM n DAD :* 

T: Stupid! Wat do ur parents want frm U? :@ 
S: My facebook password :p 

T: Oh God! Wat IS DA PURPOSE OF UR LIFE? ;> 
S: Facebook bt nvr face book :D 




♥♥♥ Share The Love ♥♥♥

0 comment here!!!!:

Have any question? Feel Free To Post Below:

 

Popular Posts :-)

Total Pageviews

Happy New Year :)

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Share

Click here

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Best Friends Forever. | Template by Attractivemunda

Home | About | Top